Memberships begin with a minimum annual donation of $50 or a Lifetime membership of $500. A Lifetime membership payment may be spread out over 2 years. All gifts go to support our student-athletes and are fully tax deductible less the value of any benefits received. Please call Brian Scislo, Director of Athletics Development at (918) 631-2342 for further assistance.
- Gifts: Donations may be made by check, payable to The University of Tulsa or by credit card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. You can join online at www.TULettermen.com and click on "Make a Donation Online"
- Pledges: You can pledge your donation and set up a convenient payment plan.
- Matching Gifts: Many companies match an employee's charitable donation. A matching gift will count toward your TU Lettermen's Association membership. Contact your personnel department to see if your company offers such a program.
- Insurance Policies: An individual may assign policy ownership to The University of Tulsa allowing the policy proceeds to be transferred to the university at his or her death.
- Wills and Bequests: An individual may wish to make a legacy gift by including the university and/or the Lettermen's Association in his or her will. For more information, please contact Brian Scislo at 918-631-2342.
Every dollar raised is precious and we are grateful for your gift.