Tulsa vs. East Carolina
- Rod Earls continued his streak of hitting a three pointer in every game this season.
- Tulsa is 11-3 on the season, and 11-0 at home.
- Tulsa has won 14 consecutive home contestes, including all 11 this season and the final 3 of the 2005-06 campaign.
- Tulsa is 2-1 all-time against East Carolina, and 2-0 at home.
- Tulsa is 1-0 in Conference USA, and 7-8 in C-USA action all-time.
- Tulsa led 33-32 at the half and is 11-1 when leading at the break.
- Rod Earls 7 three-pointers made is an individual season-high for Tulsa.
- Earls 7 threes are one shy of the Tulsa record of 8 in a game by Jason Parker against Wichita State in 2002. It is the second highest total in the Reynolds Center, also behind Parker.
- Tulsa has held 12 of the last 13 opponents to less than their scoring average coming into the game. ECU averaged 64.2 ppg and was held to 15.2 points under their average.
- Tulsa has won by double-figures in nine of it's 11 wins this season.
ATHLETICS TICKET OFFICE